Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Evening Performance Reflection Night: 1



Evening Performance Reflection Night: 1
I am really happy about our first night performance because I put all my effort into the production.

I am also pleased with the classes performance because they looked like they put all their energy into their performances and their performances were funny.

I think we can make our class performance better if we smile at the audience and put more energy into our actions.

My mum thought that my class performance was cool and funny but she said that I had to smile at the audience because she said that I looked sad.

I think my behavior was good because after our performance I didn't scream when classes went on stage to do their performance.







0 comments:

Post a Comment