Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Manaiakalani Film Festival Reflection

Manaiakalani Film Festival Reflection

On Wednesday 13 November the whole school were excited to go to the 2013 Manaiakalani Film Festival. It was a Hoyts Cinema at Sylvia Park. I think that St Pius X School was my favourite movie because so you know how to become successful in life.

On the day I think that my room 7 was the best behaved because they walked in a straight line when the movies were playing they didn't boo any of the schools movies and they clapped after each movie. Something interesting I saw was the wolf on the movie from Glen brae School because it looked scary.

On room 1’s movie, I want to know how did the movie slow down. I would like to try next year a Horror movie. I think that it is good to have a Manaiakalani Film Festival because it is about schools around Auckland make a movie about their learning and share it with other schools in Auckland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment