Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

2014 Manaiakalani Film Festival

It was the seventh celebration of the Manaiakalani Film Festival. It is a entertaining, funny, and exciting event that happens every year. It was heart beating to finally go this year and see the wonderful school made movies. There are 12 schools that are in the Manaiakalani cluster. There were one hundred movies made by the Manaiakalani Cluster schools but we only got to see a preview of most of them. My favourite movie was the science hunger games which was made by Tamaki College. I liked it because it had a bit of slow motion, some action and comedy. I also liked the acting and their facial expressions. I also liked St Pius film about paying attention because it sends a message to pay attention or else you will miss out on things. I hoped that we could of watched more films but our time was up. It was fun and I will definitely go next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment