Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Buddy Story Swap

It all started yesterday when the kids from school were talking about the abandoned house on the hill and how it's haunted. I didn't know weather to believe them or not, so I went to see for myself. I decided to have a look inside. I slowly crept through the front door. I had feeling something was behind me so I turned around. The door came swing shut just missing my face. Dust flew everywhere which ended me up coughing in disgust. I was really scared of what could happen next, so I tried to look for light or a switch but there was no power. It got colder as took each step. Finding an exit wasn’t as easy as I thought because of all the darkness. I tried to find a way to the the exit but then I saw two red dots staring at me, I went to see what is was. As I got closer, it seemed to get bigger. The hairs on my arms and neck stood up...All of a sudden the red dots went away and the door opened. I ran out thinking of never going back.

Today we learnt a new task that helps us to write good recounts. The task was that each person in the pair take turns writing something that is continuing that last person sentence. We were given a picture that we had to write a recount about in 15 minutes.

1 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

Wow! What great describing words boys. I have a clear picture in my mind to match your events. What did you learn today?

Post a Comment