Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

My Art Reflection


This week room 7 have been focusing on their paintings. Our goal was to try and paint in a style like a famous artist Ton Schulten. Ton Schulten painted in a different way. He used a the same colour for his land and sky but he used different blues for the sky and different greens or browns for the land. When we started our painting Mrs Miller only gave us five colours blue, red, yellow, white and black which were the primary colours. Then if we needed a colour like green or brown we had to find out what colours to mix to get that colour. I found out all the colours I needed to get the colours I needed like brown which I needed blue,yellow and red. Finally I finished and I am proud of my awsome painting.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Sebastian. You worked really hard to mix different shades of green, brown and blue. Your artwork looks really neat and you should be proud.

Post a Comment