Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

My Term 2 Reflection

This term room 7 have been busy learning a lot. We have done a lot in term 2. I think that everyone in room 7 has learnt a lot of things. My favourite subjects are maths, sports and art.

Art is one of my favourite subjects because I like to express my culture on a piece of paper I like to do drawing and draw patterns and do lots of painting. Everyone has been doing a lot of colour mixing and finding new colours. This term we did paintings based of a artist named Ton Schulten. He paints landscapes but he has a style he does it in.

My other favourite subject is sports. When we have kiwi sports I am always excited to go out of the classroom and play some sport. My favourite sport is rugby so I like to do lots of tackling. I also like playing soccer and softball. I like going to kiwi sports because I to run around and get more fit.

I also like doing math because I like to solve equations and figuring out the answers. My favourite site I like to learn my basic facts on is XtraMath because it helps me to learn my basic facts and know them faster. I also go on Sumdog because I enjoy the math games they have. This term I think that I have been achieving my goals and moving up my with maths.

Room 7 have learnt a lot this term and next term I can learn more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment