Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

2016 Student Leader Nominations

On Monday, there were chosen nominees for student leaders in 2016. I was lucky enough to be chosen as a nominee for head boy next year. I took this opportunity proudly. The student leaders were then set to write a paragraph, reasoning why they should become a leader.

Sebastian


Head boy for 2016 is a really big opportunity for me. It is a chance for me to make a change in my life and make a huge step. I would like to have the chance to prove to students, teachers and others what a great leader I could become. Becoming the head boy for Panmure Bridge School, is one of the goals I have set this year and hope to accomplish it. I will try to take my learning seriously and have make more risks with it. I consider myself to not be an as confident person but being a leader for the school will motivate me more to be a confident speaker to a larger audience.  I have participated effectively in this year's activities and events. There have been much events happening this year that I have been taking part and participating mostly in. It would be a privilege and honour to be the head boy for panmure bridge school in 2016.

1 comments:

Tim said...

Hi Sebastian,

I am so glad that you got chosen for Head Boy next year. Good luck, hopefully you get picked. I really enjoyed reading your reason for becoming head boy. I think becoming head boy would be a huge step in your life. You may not be a confident person, but as you become head boy, I think that would motivate you to be more confident in what you are doing. Keep up the great work, Good Luck and stay positive

Tim

Post a Comment