Pages

Monday 21 December 2015

Day 4 of Summer Holiday Learning Journey

I am now aboard the plane with curious kiwi and ready to leave for Chile... But curious kiwi has forgot his book so that he can read on the flight. Think about the the books you have read in the past, which ones were you favourite? I remember a few years ago, when I used to read the Geronimo Stilton books written by Elisabetta Dami. I would recommenced this for 8-10 years old. This series is very interesting because of the mystery and there is always something new on every page. It is about a mice named Geronimo Stilton and how he goes on amazing adventures with different people!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sebastian,

I think that your recommendation sounds ideal for Curious Kiwi. He really likes going on adventures and would love to embark on an exciting experience with Geronimo Stilton and his crew. How did you first learn about this series? Was it recommended to you by a friend? I haven't heard of it before but will certainly check it out at my local library. I have a five year old son (Aronui) and this series might be perfect for him in a few years' time.

Cheers!

Rachel

Post a Comment