Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Small Moment

My Big Shock
by Sebastian

The gun shot gave me me a shock like lightning just struck down on me. Every time I went to my uncle’s house in Rotorua he would always set up his rifle and get it ready. As he aimed at his target I look to see if he could get it right in the middle. “BANG,” the gun sent a loud noise which made birds nearby fly away. I watched as the bullet flew past at the blink of an eye. After the gunshot there was smoke puffing out of the rifle like a chimney.

My uncle reloaded the gun and put another bullet in. I was hoping he could get it in the right on target this time. Just as he was going to pull the trigger he lined up the target with the rifle. He clipped on a scope to the top of the gun so then it would be easier for him. I didn't like the loud noise from the gun because every time the trigger is pulled I would always get a shock from it. The bullet goes so fast it leaves a gust of wind behind it.

The loud noise off a bullet getting ready to fly though the sky like a jet. When the gun would set off it would be like a bomb setting off. It would be like trying to hold down a lion which would be impossible to do. I always thought about trying to shoot the gun as well but I was too scared of doing it. After we have finished we can finally pack up and wait for the next day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment