Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Netball Interschool Competition

On Wednesday the 17th, the years 5,6,7 and 8 went down to the AMI Netball stadium to compete in the Tamaki cluster Netball Interschool. There were two teams for both year 5 and 6, and year 7 and 8 named one and two. For team one(which I played in) we played against Pt England 1. We played a tough game but in the end Pt England came out with a win. after about three games, the boys and I started to understand more about the game and knew more about my position. Then we played Stonefields and did really well against them. We happily came out with the victory. Then for our last game we played against our own school!? Actually the P.B.S second team, and I enjoyed playing against my own classmates. P.B.S one, was  the victor of the game winning 5-1. We would like to thank Mr Ogilve and Ms Naiker for taking us down for this opportunity to play in the interschool.


2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

I really enjoyed hearing about your day Sebastian. It certainly sounds like you all enjoyed yourselves. I like the way you all felt your teamwork improved with each game. Well done!

Sebastian said...

I really felt the team spirit on that day. It was a really fun day!

Post a Comment