Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Monday Quick Writes

Invisible For a Day
If I was invisible for a day there would be a lot of things I would do. The first thing I would do is sneak into the rides at Spookers. It would be fun being invisible because you could do anything. I would dress up as a floating ghost and scare everyone that comes to my house on Halloween.

I would dress up and prank people that walk past. If I was in visible I could also work as a top secret spy and sneak up on enemy. I could become a part of the army and plant bombs without anybody seeing me or attack an enemy from behind. I would set a surprise party for my family.

Another thing I would do is try and make things invisible so I can make my friends invisible and we can go and run around on the road with my friends at night. I would also scare my friends at school. And when its time to go sleep I will sneak in to the fridge and eat all the food.

It would be fun to be invisible even for a day.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You would be very busy. It sounds like you like to scare people a lot.

Post a Comment