Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday Quick Write

The most wonderful place I have ever been is my aunties wedding in Hamilton. My dad and I stayed at a hotel. We had our own rooms and called room service and got lots of food. We also went to the chiefs home stadium and looked around. At the wedding there was lots of decorations. 

There was lots of white ribbons hanging everywhere. The theme colours were purple and white. There was a lot of food. There was mostly desert so my cousins and I took lots of desert and sat outside and ate it. Then there was a performance by my dad and my uncles. They did a Samoan dance and a Tongan dance. 

After that people that stood up and said a speech to the bride and groom. After the wedding my dad bought me Mac Donald's. I thought that was the best place I have ever been

I have highlighted 3 simple sentences and 3 conjunctions.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a really fun time with your dad. Did your dad have to make a speech too?

Post a Comment