Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Monday Quick Write

If I could be any animal it would be a grizzly bear because I would like to hunt for some prey. I would go to the river and catch some fish and eat it. I would also become the worlds first bear actor and be in zoo movies then pretend I can talk. I could be in comedy movies. Then I would be in the circus and be the amazing circus bear. I will do tricks like dance on one foot or try and balance on a ball with one foot also balancing three balls on top of each other on my head.After that I would build me my own house in the woods and watch T.V peacefully in the middle of nowhere.  Then I'll be a magicians volunteer. I will travel to countries and perform in front of millions of people.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

What great ideas you have Sebastian! I can see you have used a mixture of simple and compound sentences. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment