Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Quick Write

Monday Quick Write

If I had a awesome tree house it would be in the tallest tree there is. No one will be able to see it because it would be camouflage and only boys will be able to find it. It would be a tree house only for boys. Inside It would have a pool table and hockey table. Four computers, PlayStation 4 and a Wii. The tree house will be a huge tree house. I would give it a name and it would be The Man Cave. 

There will be a secret room that goes into the trunk of the tree and there will be a slide that goes all the way to a lake. I would have a fridge with lots of Coca Cola and Pepsi. Also a pantry filled with Doritos and choc biscuits. We could have tournaments on the PlayStation 4 and play Call of Duty Ghost and Battlefield 4. 

I would have another secret room with loads of paint ball guns. Then me and my friends would go and have competitions to see who has the best accuracy. The tree house would have a laser cage that surrounds the tree house when we leave so no one tries to break in. My imaginary tree house would be the best tree house ever!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds amazing Sebastian. It's a pity I wouldn't be able to see it! Great sentences again!

Post a Comment