Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

This year having a netbook is great because I can learn things like how to do a blog post and how to search for things I didn't know. A netbook is great for people that are slow at writing. My friends always help me out and they teach me things that I didn't know. From my friends I have learnt hot to use google drive, how to take a screenshot and how to save an image. When I take my netbook home my family sometimes help me with my homework. My uncle taught me how to make a google drawing. I have helped other people like I held Riley blog his writing. My teacher has taught me a lot of things. She showed me how to write a news report and she showed me a website that has current events. My netbook has helped me learn a lot.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Sebastian. I am so pleased to read about all the new learning opportunities you have had this year.

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment